As Chief Strategist at Beetle Moment Marketing, Emily Binder has advised dozens of clients in North America and Europe. She works on a project or retainer basis. Each month, Emily offers one to three new clients a consultation, which you can book here.
What is voice marketing? –> Definition
Why do I need a voice marketing strategy?
How do I get my brand found on Alexa?
… Marketers with open eyes and ears are asking.
Voice will be increasingly prominent in how we exchange information, interact with our homes, and reach people. It’s where the ball’s headed. It’s about ubiquity.
If you bank on what has worked in the past (like Facebook Ads or email marketing or trade shows) then you won’t succeed in the future; business and technology simply move too quickly. You can avoid falling behind and make life easier for your customers with voice marketing. There is no denying the rise of podcasts, streaming audio, social audio, and voice technology:
Smart speaker and voice assistant stats:
- Screenless browsing (voice search) accounts for at least 30% of search.
- From 2018 to 2019, we saw a 78% increase in the number of smart speakers in U.S. homes.
- In 2020 smart speaker use increased 34% over 2019.
- 75% of smart speaker owners use them daily.
- Smart speakers are the fastest growing consumer technology of all time (outpacing radio, TV, computers, and smartphones).
We are moving into the technology era known as Voice First. Read the latest stats about voice technology compiled by our Alexa marketing company, WealthVoice.
Voice Marketing Videos Under 5 Minutes