These are the six BEST free marketing tools I use for my brands and my clients. These will save you time and make you look and sound good. All of these are free or freemium. If I have a promo link for you, it’s below.
Marketing tools you need to be using:
- Instagram “link in bio” tool: Linktree: https://linktr.ee/ This is so easy to use and update. You need this if you are marketing anything on IG. on See an example in our @WealthVoiceAI Instagram bio.
- Twitter and all social networks scheduling tool: Buffer or Hootsuite. Easy way to schedule your social media posts ahead for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. Works for your personal account or brand. I suggest having separate accounts for personal and brand / company. The free versions suffice to do a handful of posts a month.
- Easy graphic editing for someone who can’t handle Photoshop or InDesign: Canva. Use my promo code for a free Premium Element.
- Voice marketing, podcasting, and Alexa Skill CMS (content management system): WealthVoice lets anyone easily launch a custom Alexa skill and broadcast to your audience on Alexa in minutes. Hands-free voice marketing and podcast app for smart speakers and more.
- YouTube video SEO booster: TubeBuddy (use my promo link here). This tool helped me get over 50,000 views on my videos. It recommends keywords and lets you know how you rank for each. TubeBuddy is freemium (I just use the free version). It also has a checklist reminds you to update settings like adding chapters, Liking on Facebook, hearting and pinning a comment. Don’t try to monetize a YouTube channel without it.
- Podcast hosting (RSS feed you can share everywhere like Spotify, Apple, Overcast, Alexa Flash Briefing, etc.): Acast. Read why I use them for all my shows. Get a $25 Amazon gift card when you sign up for a year of podcast hosting with Acast Open’s Influencer Plan.